Please see below a message from John Foster our RDO regarding Skype GMS Drop in sessions
As you will be aware, in line with RFU/Government advice, we have postponed the GMS Drop In sessions……but as many people find themselves working from home, we’d like to propose putting on some GMS Skype Drop In Sessions which we’d like you to promote via Cheshire RFU website….and GMS of course!!
The sessions are open to any volunteer who wants to know more about using GMS and how the system helps to manage your club, arrange fixtures, manage finances, communicate with your membership….and of course, gain RFU Accreditation. Delta has produced an excellent digital poster that can be used….see attached.
The Skype Drop Ins will run on the following days & times and will last approximately 45 minutes each:
- Mon 23rd March 11:00, 15:00 and 18:00
- Tues 24th March 12:00 and 15:00
- Wed 25th March 11:00, 15:00 and 18:00
- Thurs 26th March 12:00 and 15:00
- To access the Skype Drop In, simply email JohnFoster@RFU.com stating which club you are from and which day and time you would like to log in. On the day of the Skype Drop In, you will then be sent an invitation by email which will contain a link to join the appropriate Skype session.
- You will need to access the Skype Drop In via a computer/laptop. It would also be advisable to know your GMS log in details (if you don’t have them, let me know?)