International Ticket Allocation Policy
- Only members of Cheshire RFU can apply for tickets. Membership fees are due July 1st of each year.
- Each member is only entitled to apply for 2 tickets for each game, more tickets may be allocated if available.
- The correct money,including admin fee, must accompany each application, otherwise it is invalid.
- Applicants agree to abide by the RFU regulations for International Tickets,particularly in relation to selling to other parties.
- The price includes a £2 per ticket administration fee for each ticket issued, which will be used for the development of Cheshire Rugby.
- IMPORTANT, Annual Subscriptions must be paid before tickets will be allocated
Please follow the links below for the application forms for tickets to each of this Autumn’s Internationals at Twickenham
England v South Africa 3rd November 2018 KO 3pm – Cheshire RFU Application_SouthAfrica_2018
England v New Zealand 10th November 2018 KO 3pm – Cheshire RFU Application_NewZealand_2018
England v Japan 17th November 2018 KO 3pm – Cheshire RFU Application_Japan_2018
England v Australia 24th November 2018 KO 3pm – Cheshire RFU Application_Australia_2018
All applications to be sent to:
Mr B Davies
Chester CH3 8BN
Tel: 01829 752982 or 07770 596717
Notification of a successful ballot application will be sent by email.