The campaign aims to develop clubs reach through social media and attract new/lapsed players back to the game during the RWC 2015. The workshops offer practical solutions and specific campaign strategies to make this a reality at your club. The online resources are fantastic and feedback so far has been really positive. This is a must for all clubs in the build up to the RWC 2015!
See Morethanrugby website, Facebook and twitter sites for more information:
Cheshire workshop – 22nd June @ Sale Sharks (Carrington Training ground – M31 4AE) – 7.00 to 8.30pm.
The workshop will look to cover:
- Introduction to #MoreThanRugby
- The Social Media Driving Legacy Insights Report – key findings
- Getting started – objectives, policy & people
- Effective social media planning – The PRIDE Model of social media
- Hints & Tips on – grabbing attention, engaging & partnering
- #MoreThanRugby Competition
- Open Forum with Q&A
We do hope you can join us and if you haven’t done so already please ensure that you download a campaign pack to see how you and your club can join the #MoreThanRugby family.
Please give David Westhead a call if you need any further information.